Monday, October 15, 2012

Silent Auction for the Turners



I am just returning from Influence Conference, and I'm planning an entire post dedicated to my weekend. But I had to help out with this special project when I heard about it. 

The blogging community is so amazing...especially in instances like this for the Turner family.  I cannot imagine losing my precious husband, left to raise a daughter on my own.  I think it's amazing that everyone is coming together to help this family, and I knew I had to be a part of it.

So, here's the item I'm auctioning off.  If you're interested, leave a comment with your bid.  Bid increments should be increased by a dollar (i.e., if the person before you bids $9, you bid $10).  The highest bidder will receive a PayPal invoice once the auction is over on Friday at midnight.


custom initial or name onesie or shirt from Mattie Mae Designs
Estimated value: $26
You are bidding on a custom, hand-appliqued onesie or t-shirt.  
You have the option of choosing either an initial, monogram or name.  
Examples of each are below, and they can be made for a boy or girl.

















Thank you all for your generosity in helping this precious family.  
Happy bidding!  


8 comments: